- 00 Purpose
- 01 What is Personal Data?
- 02 Personal Data Collected
- 03 Accessing your Personal Data
- 04 Complaints
- 05 Owner and Data Controller
What is Personal Data?When used in this Policy, "personal information" has the meaning given in the Privacy Act. Generally, it means any information or an opinion that could be used to identify you.
Personal Data CollectedPersonal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Google Analytics: Cookies; Usage Data
- Contact form: email address; first name; phone number
- Mailing list or newsletter: email address; first name
Accessing your Personal DataYou may request access to your personal information collected by us, and ask that we correct that personal information. You can ask for access or correction by contacting us and we will usually respond within 30 days. If we refuse to give you access to, or correct, your personal information, we will notify you in writing setting out the reasons.
ComplaintsIf you believe your privacy has been breached or you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us in writing. We will respond within a reasonable period (usually within 30 days).
Owner and Data ControllerThe Commons
20-40 Meagher St,
Chippendale NSW 2008